Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Family Time/Visitors from Alaska

On June 29, AJ's brother Travis and wife Micah flew in from Alaska. We hung out with them quite a bit while they were here. Halley enjoyed Uncle Travis teasing her, and Aunt Micah's attention and game playing. We think Uncle Travis taught Max how to play peek-a-boo with just his hands, because he didn't know whether to cover his own face or Max's face. We spent a lot of time at Paula's (my mother-in-law) house, since that's where they stayed. Bella has a new obsession with "baby Max" and kept trying to hug him and smother him pretty much, haha. Then, towards the end of the week, she got mad that he was playing with her toys and kept taking them from him. So funny. I got to know Travis and Micah pretty well, I think, for having never met them before. They said we need to take a trip to Alaska soon. I don't know about that... I would sometime like to go there, but there are so many other places I want to go before there.

Travis, Micah, Darren, Paula, Bella, AJ, Halley, Max, and I went out for dinner the first day

She wanted to be by him so bad! haha

Oldest brother and youngest brother

Travis, Micah, and Halley

End of the week, Max and Bella getting more okay with each other

No comments:

Post a Comment